Environ Focus Care Youth+ Tri BioBotanical Revival Masque is formulated with alpha hydroxy acids which help to hydrate and rejuvenate skin giving it a younger, fresher appearance.
Asiatic Acid: Used for centuries in ancient traditional healing, research has shown that it stimulates growth factors which are important for skin regeneration
Lactic Acid: A powerful promoter of the natural hydrating factors in the skin and is known to lighten uneven skin tone and smooth the skins surface
Mandelic Acid: Has powerful anti-ageing, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties and helps to improve the appearance of uneven skin tone
"The story behind why we developed Revival Masque is that this was my first step in the mission I have to make a skin care product that would be like a 'Face Lift in a Bottle'. I know that this is a preposterous idea, but as a dreamer I decided to pursue it."
Dr. Des Fernandes Leading aesthetic surgeon and founder of Environ Skin Care.
Tri BioBotanical Revival Masque
Rejuvenating face mask
Contains a blend of AHAs
Boosts skin�s natural radiance
Intensely hydrates and corrects
- The potent anti-ageing ingredients in the Revival Masque mean that it should be introduced gradually into your routine
- Using the brush provided, dispense a small amount (about the size of a 20p coin) of the Revival Masque into hands and apply a thin layer to the face, neck and d�collet�
- To start with, apply a thin layer to cleansed skin once or twice a week and leave for 10-15 minutes
- Remove with warm water or a cleanser
- After a week or so increase this to 2-3 hours, 2-3 times a week
- If the skin responds well, you can leave the product on overnight 2-3 times a week depending on your skin�s tolerance. Rinse with warm water or a cleanser the following morning
- Advanced Environ users can needle the skin first with the Cosmetic Roll-CIT for 3-5 minutes before applying the Revival Masque in the evening.
- If skin becomes irritated or inflamed, stop use immediately
- It's important to wear an SPF during the day when using the Revival Masque